Meet Attorney Barbara Cusumano!
A Message from Barbara
My name is Barbara Cusumano, and I have helped thousands of people throughout Central and North Florida in financial trouble for the past twenty-five years. I genuinely love helping people obtain a financial fresh start! I grew up in Gainesville, Florida, graduated from the University of Florida (Bachelor of Science) and from the University of Miami (Law Degree). When I am not at the office, I am either in St. Petersburg enjoying the beautiful beaches and downtown or on my small farm outside of Gainesville loving on my animals. The best of both worlds!
We have all had financial ups and downs. I understand the stress associated with loss of work, divorce, and unexpected illness. I truly feel for my clients when they are overwhelmed by debt. There is no shame in facing your financial situation and taking care of it the best way possible. There is such a tremendous feeling of relief when you receive your financial fresh start!
I believe my greatest strength is my extensive experience and knowledge in the field of bankruptcy and debt relief law (25 years) and my compassion for my clients. Bankruptcy truly helps people obtain a financial fresh start. Help is just a click or phone call away.
My staff and I are a phone call or an e-mail away. We promptly return all phone calls, our rates are reasonable, we are friendly and our turnaround time is fast. We treat our clients like family.
State Bar of Florida (since 1992)
Bankruptcy Court Admissions:
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Florida (since 1996)
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida (since 1996)
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida (since 1992)
- University of Florida, B.S. Public Relations (1986)
- University of Miami, School of Law, Juris Doctorate (1992)
- Eighth Judicial Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association, Northern District of Florida
- Former Law Intern for the Honorable Sidney M. Weaver, Chief Bankruptcy Judge, Southern District of Florida (retired)
- Former Senior Associate with Arthur Andersen LLP. Represented a Federal Bankruptcy Trustee for the Southern District of Florida, Miami Division.
- Lead attorney with the Law Firm of Barbara A. Cusumano since 1996.