File from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Online Bankruptcy Filings to Ease Your Stress
File Bankruptcy Online in Gainesville, Florida
Filing bankruptcy is a hard decision, but probably one of the best that you will ever make for yourself and your family. But finding the time to meet with an attorney and go through the process can be time consuming. Filing Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy with Barbara Cusumano is completely different. Your ease, comfort and stress level are her primary concern. And Barbara files bankruptcies quickly! She assists clients with their online bankruptcy filings in Gainesville, Ocala and throughout North Central Florida.
How Can I File Bankruptcy Online?
Barbara Cusumano, your trusted Gainesville Florida Bankruptcy Attorney, is a pioneer in online bankruptcy filings throughout the State of Florida. No office appointments are required, and she can even file your bankruptcy electronically. Bankruptcy case numbers are generated on the spot and creditors are notified within a week of filing. What a relief!
With Barbara Cusumano, the steps for online bankruptcy filings are easy. Here is how to file bankruptcy online:
- Fill out the confidential questionnaire below to get started! Barbara will contact you to schedule your free phone or video consultation. She will work around your schedule to find a time that works for you.
- After your free, friendly, no pressure, informative initial bankruptcy consultation you will have the option of hiring Barbara Cusumano as your personal bankruptcy attorney. The retainer agreement is available through DocuSign. No office visits required!
- Payment plans and individual bankruptcy packages are also available to meet your needs. Payments are made on your timetable through our secure website, Law Pay. You make payments on your schedule, when you are ready. We will never debit the payment from your account and there are no late fees or pre-payment penalties.
- Once paid, we start to gather the necessary financial information to file your Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy case. All the necessary financial documents and information can be easily provided through our online client portal (or can be mailed or dropped off at the office).
- Barbara Cusumano does all the rest for you! She is always available via phone, text, video conferencing or email. Your concerns are her concerns and there is never a dumb question.
- Through Barbara Cusumano’s online bankruptcy program, your Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy will be filed electronically, and your case number will be issued immediately. Just like that – no more stress and no more harassing creditor calls.
To Get Started, Please Fill Out This Confidential Questionnaire
Start on your path to financial freedom and a much-improved credit score. You deserve it and we are here to help! Bankruptcy is truly not the end but a new beginning. Please fill out the form below and Barbara Cusumano, Attorney at Law, will contact you to set up your free consultation, conducted via phone or video chat.